The Corporate & Foundations Relations Team builds strategic, mutually beneficial partnerships between the Beverly Hospital (BH) community and corporations and foundations. The goal of these relationships is to assist corporations and foundations in fulfilling their philanthropic objectives while advancing BH’s priority programs.
Each year, hundreds of corporations and foundations make philanthropic gifts to sustain the mission of BH. There are many ways in which a corporation or foundation can support BH through a gift or grant, including:
- Unrestricted support for the most pressing needs
- Program development for current use or endowment
- Capital needs, including physical spaces and equipment
- Sponsorship of highly visible public events
- Workforce development programs