The Corporate & Foundations Relations team builds strategic, mutually beneficial partnerships between the BIDMC community and corporations and foundations. The goal of these relationships is to assist corporations and foundations in fulfilling their philanthropic objectives while advancing BIDMC’s clinical, research, educational, and outreach priorities.
Each year, hundreds of corporations and foundations make philanthropic gifts to sustain the mission of BIDMC. There are many ways in which a corporation or foundation can support BIDMC through a gift or grant, including:
- Unrestricted support for the medical center’s most pressing needs and unique opportunities
- Clinical or research program development
- Capital needs, including physical spaces and equipment
- Faculty and senior investigator endowments
- Sponsorship of highly visible public events
- Fellowships and other training opportunities
- Educational seminars
- Workforce development programs
Corporate and foundation giving is critical to BIDMC’s continued success. If your corporation or foundation is interested in supporting our endeavors, please contact 617-667-4577 or email us.