The Corporate & Foundations Relations Team builds strategic, mutually beneficial partnerships between the Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital–Plymouth (BID Plymouth) community and corporations and foundations. The goal of these relationships is to assist corporations and foundations in fulfilling their philanthropic objectives while advancing BID Plymouth’s priority programs.
Each year, hundreds of corporations and foundations make philanthropic gifts to sustain the mission of BID Plymouth. There are many ways in which a corporation or foundation can support BID Plymouth through a gift or grant, including:
- Unrestricted support for the most pressing needs
- Program development for current use or endowment
- Capital needs, including physical spaces and equipment
- Sponsorship of highly visible public events
- Workforce development programs
Corporate and foundation giving is critical to BID Plymouth’s continued success. If your corporation or foundation is interested in supporting these or other endeavors, please contact 617-278-7200 or email us.