The Corporate & Foundations Relations Team builds strategic, mutually beneficial partnerships between the New England Baptist Hospital (NEBH) community and corporations and foundations. The goal of these relationships is to assist corporations and foundations in fulfilling their philanthropic objectives while advancing NEBH’s clinical, research, educational, and community priorities.
Each year, hundreds of corporations and foundations make philanthropic gifts to sustain the mission of NEBH. There are many ways in which a corporation or foundation can support NEBH through a gift or grant, including:
- Unrestricted support for the most pressing needs
- Clinical or research program development for current use or endowment
- Capital needs, including physical spaces and equipment
- Sponsorship of highly visible public events
- Fellowships and other educational programs
- Workforce development programs
Corporate and foundation giving is critical to NEBH’s continued success. If your corporation or foundation is interested in supporting these or other endeavors, please contact 617-278-7200 or email us.