The Corporate & Foundations Relations Team builds strategic, mutually beneficial partnerships between the Joslin Diabetes Center (JDC) community and corporations and foundations. The goal of these relationships is to assist corporations and foundations in fulfilling their philanthropic objectives while advancing JDC’s clinical, research, educational, and community priorities.
Each year, hundreds of corporations and foundations make philanthropic gifts to sustain the mission of JDC. There are many ways in which a corporation or foundation can support JDC through a gift or grant, including:
- Unrestricted support for the most pressing needs
- Clinical or research program development for current use or endowment
- Capital needs, including physical spaces and equipment
- Sponsorship of highly visible public events
- Fellowships and other training opportunities
- Workforce development programs
Corporate and foundation giving is critical to JDC’s continued success. If your corporation or foundation is interested in supporting these or other endeavors, please contact (617) 278-7200 or email us.