With corporate support, we invest in the newest technologies, recruit the best clinical talent, and offer the finest specialized care available. We are so grateful for the sponsorship support we receive for our many fundraising events in the communities we serve and are eager to partner with other businesses who would like to get involved.
By partnering with corporate sponsors, we are able to offer a range of programs and screenings to promote health and well-being. Your company may also support Lahey Hospital & Medical Center by making a one-time or recurring donation.
Invaluable Partnerships with Our Business Community
Explore the role your company can play in shaping the future of Lahey Hospital & Medical Center and the high-quality health care we offer.
While many corporate leaders and employees choose to donate to Lahey Hospital & Medical Center because of positive personal experiences—either as patients themselves or for the care received by a family member—many others give generously because they know their investment will make a positive impact in the community.
We are grateful for the support from companies in our area and are eager to partner with additional businesses that share our dedication to providing the best possible care at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center.
Through corporate support, we seek to facilitate relationships that benefit our hospital and your company. We can recognize corporations in press releases, publications, and on our website, bringing visibility to your company, product, or service.
Ways for Corporations to Get Involved
- Contribute: Make a contribution to Lahey Hospital & Medical Center.
- Sponsorships: Sponsor a program or event presented by Lahey Hospital & Medical Center.
- Employee Engagement: Walk, run, golf, give, or volunteer with your colleagues.
- Matching Gifts: Learn how you can double your company’s gift to the different initiatives at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center.
- Networking and Educational Opportunities: Support or attend our educational forums or community events.